7.12.16

a quick pick-you-up

Our kindergartener came home from school today and told us that he had a substitute teacher again. This is super strange because it has been the whole week and I know it wasn't planned. Something was definitely up.

He said that his teacher was suppose to be back tomorrow though so I wanted to check in on her. Remember way back when when I shared that Starbucks cards were one of my favorite Random gifts? well I pulled one out of my stash and also a facial mask pack. I figured that whether she was sick or whether she was having to play nurse-Momma to one of her kids, some serious rest and relaxation would be much appreciated.
Sometimes you just need to let people know that you missed them when they were away.

Cost: $5 will cover most drinks at Starbucks and facial packs are usually $1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment