1.8.16

share a shot

...espresso shot that is...
One of my favorite random acts of kindness to do is to share $5gift cards to Starbucks. $5 can get you just about any drink on the menu and it is such a nice little treat/splurge/self-indulgence. There are so many times when I want to say "I just wish we could sit down across the table from each other and chat over a cuppa joe, to share life and burdens and joys and all that jazz" but circumstances or distance don't allow it. Being a stranger might be one of those circumstances.

I taped the gift card and a little note in the teething aisle of the baby section in Target because lets be honest, if you are searching all over the top shelves for teething gel or teething tabs or your sanity, you probably NEED a Starbucks shot!

Cost: $5
Extra bonus, last week Groupon had a deal where you could get a $10 gift code for $5- so I was able to get the Groupon and get two $5 gift cards, one to give now and one to store in my stash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment