6.2.17

sending in reinforcements

This week our family has the pleasure of hosting strains of the Norovirus family at our house. The days have been long and the nights even longer it seems as I remember what its like to have a child get so sick, so often. Mr. Gratitude is of course away (why does that always seem to be the timing) so I called out of work and stayed home doing approximately 982,349,875 loads of laundry. 

Our random act of kindness today was one we received. A sweet neighbor thought of us while at the store and picked up a bottle of ginger ale, a case of lysol wipes and a smell good candle. When I got her text and opened to see this beautiful sight, I could have wept, but I had to bust open all three right away and didn't have time for tears.

Cost: a few bucks
Worth: A WHOLE lot more

No comments:

Post a Comment