23.8.16

spoil your teachers

...our RAOKs don't stop when Daddy comes home...

Its back-to-school time and I think everyone can agree that teachers are some of our most unsung heroes!
When our oldest started school a few years back I made this questionnaire to give the teacher and assistant, it was awesome. The very first week of school they knew that we cared about getting to know them personally and it was great getting to surprise them with goodies that we knew would be appreciated throughout the year. Each year since I have gotten a great response from this little form, so this year I want to share it with you all. Print out the printable--bright colored paper helps me find it come March when I can't even remember where I put my toothbrush-- and give it to your child's teachers to fill out.
Random acts of kindness make everyone smile! and teachers deserve an extra smile (or 50)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. I'm printing. I"m sure our teachers would much rather have this than all my emails of AR questions.

    ReplyDelete