6.2.17

oversized love

Lil Mr. Gratitude is a simple man. He's also one of those men who thinks Valentine's day is a Hallmark holiday and would much rather say an extra "I Love You" or two on Feb 13th and 15th just out of spite/love/resistance. I have learned that he will always acknowledge the day but not to expect diamonds ;)

We found these huge, obnoxious -apologies if this is your holiday go to- valentine's cards at the store. At first I thought of getting it for Lil Mr. just as a joke but then I thought that my sweet 95yr old Grandpa might like it better. Its not your average card. Its easy to read. Its a statement piece, inviting conversation from any nurse or other retirement home patient who should happen to walk into his room. YEP. Gottahaveit. We found one that wasn't mushy gushy love card but more of a "wanted to take a moment to tell you you're loved" card and the boys and I had a blast signing it real big. Hopefully he gets a real big smile out of it.


Cost: under $10 for card and extra postage

No comments:

Post a Comment