5.12.16

movie night on us

'tis the season!
for lights, and snow and the winter crud
(or at least thats what it feels like in our house)
and theres nothing I like more when I'm sick than curling up under my favorite blanket and watching a movie, munching on popcorn and sipping on a mug of chai... in between the few dozen nose blows.

While the big boys were at school, short stack and I needed to stock the pantry and refill our cough drop jar. Since Daddy just left for a few days I wanted to sneak in a RAOK today before working with the older kids on something this evening. I spent a few minutes online finding free codes for rentals at a DVD kiosk, and wrote them on paper slips. I also grabbed a few bags of microwave popcorn and the tape and off we went.


Cost: free
(we had the popcorn already but you could totally just do codes, kindness is kindness)

No comments:

Post a Comment